Immigration services to Canada
- One-stop- shop immmigration services to Canada from your home country for the whole family.
- Full range of immigration and other services for business immigrants
- Preparation for the interview at the Consular Section of the Embassy of Canada in your home country and with allother elevant immigration authorities during the whole immigration process where applicable.
- Visa support for all types of visas, including visitor, student, work, etc.
- Family reunion.
- Translation of documents and notarization.
- Trainings before departure: English language, geography, culture and lifestyle of Canada, technical differences of work in Canada, etc.
- Organization of preparation for international English exam IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Primary assistance upon arrival to Canada - transfer, searching of accommodation, opening of bank accounts, receiving a social insurance number ( SIN ), acquisition of telephone communication, selection of kindergarten, college, university for your kids, familiarization with the city you live in.
- Employment in Canada and verification of the legitimacy of employment contracts.
- Citizenship procedure assistance
- Organization of language and training courses.
- Personal service upon your request.
Please, find below some program directions, in which we will be happy to serve you:
Temporary residence and its extension
- Visitor Visa: tourism, visit to friends/relatives/business visit - single and multi entry
- Business Visitor
- Study Permit
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) – work permit for foreign employee
- LMIA-based work permit (type 1)
- Work Permit (LMIA exempt type 2)
- Intra-company transferee work permit
- Significant Benefit work permit
- Other types of work permits
- Extension/update Visitor, Work, Study Permit
- Business Class Self-employed or Provincial business category
- Investor Class Federal or provincial
- Skilled Worker - Express Entry
- Permanent Residence Application after Express Entry approval
- Provincial Nominee Program (25 programs)
- Community-Driven Immigration Initiatives (15 programs)
- Family Class
Other immigration services
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications
- Refugee Applications
- Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)
- Application for Criminal Rehabilitation
- Medical Inadmissibility (Research and Submission)
Immigration services to Australia
- Full range of immigration services to Australia from your home country for the whole family (professional immigration, immigration through education, family reunion, parent visas, business immigration, sponsorship of state, others).
- Recruitment in Australia.
- Full range of immigration and consulting services for business immigrants.
- Visa support for all types of visas, including tourist, student, etc.
- Family reunion – fiancé visa, spouse visa, child visa.
- Remaining relatives reunification, parent visa.
- Translation of documents and notarization in accordance with requirements of Australian government.
- Trainings before departure: English language, geography, culture and lifestyle of Australia, technical differences of work between Australia and your home country, etc.
- Organization of preparation for the international English exam IELTS (International English Language Testing System), required for immigration to Australia.
- Booking of optimal flight
- Meeting at Australia airport.
- Searching for the primary housing and primary adaptation in Australia.
Send us your request for evaluation of your chances for immigration right now.
Contact the consultant of Palleonn center.